T47 threaded BB cups for T47 frames and 24.00mm spindle diameter cranks. Cups have internal bearings and are typically used in BB shells with widths wider than 73mm. Machined aluminum cups thread together directly into a T47 BB shell. Bearings are easily serviced or replaced. Includes sleeve to fit between cups for added protection from dirt and grime, and also keeps your internal wires and hoses from rubbing on the crank spindle.
T47 BB cups are similar to standard BSA threaded cups in that the drive side cup is left-hand thread and the non-drive side cup is right-hand thread. Use a quality grease when installing in steel or aluminum BB shells, and an anti-seize compound compatible with titanium BB shells.
Bottom Bracket Includes:
- BB Cups with bearings
- 2x Silicone dust seals
- 2x 0.5mm crank spindle spacers
- 2x 1.0mm crank spindle spacers
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: T47
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 132mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 47x1.0mm Threaded
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24.00mm
- Over Bearing Width: 91.5mm in 86.5mm wide shell
- Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields
- Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16-notch
- Weight: 119g